Wednesday, February 21, 2007

service

may I lay the linen for you miss?

would you like a balsamic vinegar dressing with your salad or a citrus dressing? balsamic please. would you prefer white wine or red wine with your meal? If you'd like white wine, would you rather it be on the sweet or dry side? I can recommend a sweet German wine if you'd like to try it.

would you like some bread miss? we have a range of different types of bread. If you would like olive oil as a dip, we have them in small bottles. would you like more wine as well?

after you finish your fish, would you rather have cheese or macadamia ice cream? we have blue cheese, camambert and brie. ice cream?

If business class is this comfy and delicious, I wonder what first class is like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home