Monday, August 27, 2007

notebook

I have this old notebook which has drawings inside of it. I started making up stories about the drawings since I couldn't think of anything else to do with it. I have too many notebooks as it is. I need to get some swim wear soon. and warm things.

I need some inspiration.

life has kind of slowed down. nothing much has been happening. well except maybe the documentary on north korea that I watched this afternoon. it made me feel sad and angry for a brief period of time before i sunk back into the doldrums. the nothing place; except for shopping with martina too, which was much fun. we were eating most of the time. and i found some nice, over priced goods which was irritating; except for eating way too much junk food while watching cartoons with brendan and then laughing at someone who probably hates me now. and now after brief injections of activity, i'm back in the noir place.

...doldrums. I need something to happen before I find myself stuck here forever. but not a bomb explosion or anything awful like that. just... something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home