differences
I really wonder what I'm going to do with my life. After cooking too many potatoes for dinner, I thought about throwing them away, but it seemed like such a waste. I ate them with some cheese. so while standing alone in the kitchen while eating a few baby potatoes, I had some time to think about life. how ridiculous is that? meditating about life and my purpose while standing in a cold kitchen, eating baby potatoes with feta cheese.
It just seemed like that stupid baby potato in my hand would mean the world to someone poor and hungry. and it didn't seem fair. I just stood there wishing that I had magic powers to make that stupid baby potato evaporate and appear in the hand of someone who really needed it.
some things are really unfair. like this girl who was abused by her stepfather/mother [don't know which] and died due to that abuse a few days before her father came home from the war in Iraq. It makes me so angry. It's not right and it's not fair and those sort of things shouldn't be happening. wish there was some thing that could make it right.
It just seemed like that stupid baby potato in my hand would mean the world to someone poor and hungry. and it didn't seem fair. I just stood there wishing that I had magic powers to make that stupid baby potato evaporate and appear in the hand of someone who really needed it.
some things are really unfair. like this girl who was abused by her stepfather/mother [don't know which] and died due to that abuse a few days before her father came home from the war in Iraq. It makes me so angry. It's not right and it's not fair and those sort of things shouldn't be happening. wish there was some thing that could make it right.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home