sleepless nights
I barely slept at all last night. I just lay in the dark trying to fall asleep. which didn't work. maybe it's my anxiety about leaving. or maybe anxiety about danger lurking in the corners of the room.
anyway yesterday was a great day. after having way too much for lunch, we went to this place along the river with really nice desserts. I think it's a branch of menottis or something. and of course in the evening there was the kicking barbeque. It was almost like old times. almost, because some people were missing. but it was really warm and fuzzy anyway.
anyway yesterday was a great day. after having way too much for lunch, we went to this place along the river with really nice desserts. I think it's a branch of menottis or something. and of course in the evening there was the kicking barbeque. It was almost like old times. almost, because some people were missing. but it was really warm and fuzzy anyway.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home