Wednesday, August 29, 2007

warm

I went to collect my bow today. I had to get some rosin as well. I wasn't sure which one to get at first, since I lost my old one and couldn't remember which brand it was, so I just picked a random one; Larsen. the lady said that it was good cello rosin. I was really excited after I payed and left the shop. I ran back to the car, feeling like I had just bought a bag of my favourite sweets. I guess it's cause my rosin is wrapped in black velvet, and does look like a bag of sweets. and also cause my bow looked like it was in much better condition.

It was exciting thinking about going home and playing. I have to tune the strings first though. I'm afraid that I have forgotten much of what I learned before, but I hope it will come back slowly, if I concentrate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home