odds and ends
while clearing my room of old papers and files I found an old hong bao with money inside! what a nice surprise. I wonder how I missed it before.
I also came across my first diary. a stupid colourful book with an enormous smiley face on the front. where my writing began. and what a horrible start I had. I was awful.
I went to Lawrys with dad last night. I'm not sure how to spell that. dad actually wanted to go to garibaldis because I kept telling him about it before, but they were fully booked. back to Lawreys; the waitressing uniforms are ridiculous. I almost laughed out loud at them when I walked in. dad let me drink some red wine. I guess he thought it was quite funny that his youngest was already legal for alcohol.
there was a noisy baby at the table next to us. damn it, they should just ban noisy children from places like these. you pay for a nice meal and have to endure the awful din that the child/children at the next table is/are creating.
I bought another journal to add to what is fast becoming a collection of empty journals. I like getting new journals with blank pages that you can do anything with. the prospect of filling the empty pages with thoughts and words and maybe even brief sketches, is exciting. like how a painter might feel about blank canvas.
I also came across my first diary. a stupid colourful book with an enormous smiley face on the front. where my writing began. and what a horrible start I had. I was awful.
I went to Lawrys with dad last night. I'm not sure how to spell that. dad actually wanted to go to garibaldis because I kept telling him about it before, but they were fully booked. back to Lawreys; the waitressing uniforms are ridiculous. I almost laughed out loud at them when I walked in. dad let me drink some red wine. I guess he thought it was quite funny that his youngest was already legal for alcohol.
there was a noisy baby at the table next to us. damn it, they should just ban noisy children from places like these. you pay for a nice meal and have to endure the awful din that the child/children at the next table is/are creating.
I bought another journal to add to what is fast becoming a collection of empty journals. I like getting new journals with blank pages that you can do anything with. the prospect of filling the empty pages with thoughts and words and maybe even brief sketches, is exciting. like how a painter might feel about blank canvas.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home