excitement
I got so many things done today. I feel so happy.
I registered for french lessons this morning. It took a long time, but I felt really accomplished when I was done. after leaving the language center I went down to the societies fair and signed up with the law society and the symphony orchestra.
I ran into Lynn at the christian union booth. funniest thing EVER. Lynn was speaking very normally until some random person came along to ask her a question. she started answering in a pure british accent. It was the funniest thing EVERRRRR!!!!!! I was so distracted that I couldn't pay attention to the catholic guy. although I did catch the part when he said it's what everyone does that because the brits can't understand them otherwise.
anyway I went down to coventry to get some warm clothing and, teehee, some accessories which are so cheap I might as well have run out of the store with them. of course I wouldn't. while I was there, I ate at nandos! for lunch.
anyway while I was looking through my business induction folder I suddenly found an assignment to which no one was given a heads up. thank God I was looking for my book list[which I never found] or I would have gone to class next monday with no group and no presentation. so I managed to find a few people to group up. I feel so clever.
observe the scar on my hand in the post below. fascinating. I can't get over it.
I registered for french lessons this morning. It took a long time, but I felt really accomplished when I was done. after leaving the language center I went down to the societies fair and signed up with the law society and the symphony orchestra.
I ran into Lynn at the christian union booth. funniest thing EVER. Lynn was speaking very normally until some random person came along to ask her a question. she started answering in a pure british accent. It was the funniest thing EVERRRRR!!!!!! I was so distracted that I couldn't pay attention to the catholic guy. although I did catch the part when he said it's what everyone does that because the brits can't understand them otherwise.
anyway I went down to coventry to get some warm clothing and, teehee, some accessories which are so cheap I might as well have run out of the store with them. of course I wouldn't. while I was there, I ate at nandos! for lunch.
anyway while I was looking through my business induction folder I suddenly found an assignment to which no one was given a heads up. thank God I was looking for my book list[which I never found] or I would have gone to class next monday with no group and no presentation. so I managed to find a few people to group up. I feel so clever.
observe the scar on my hand in the post below. fascinating. I can't get over it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home