lost
I spent my whole evening sitting on a play set at the playground on top of the swirly slide feeling lousy. I didn't eat dinner and that was ok because I wasn't hungry.
maybe this will be a regular thing for me. a harsh reminder that pops up once in a while; something that says 'what the hell are you doing'
remember that poem about taking those billowy white sheets down from the clothes line and folding them and putting them away? I don't want to put my giant billowy white sheet away, but it seems that I have to doesn't it. I'll be forced to use blue sheets instead won't I?
maybe this will be a regular thing for me. a harsh reminder that pops up once in a while; something that says 'what the hell are you doing'
remember that poem about taking those billowy white sheets down from the clothes line and folding them and putting them away? I don't want to put my giant billowy white sheet away, but it seems that I have to doesn't it. I'll be forced to use blue sheets instead won't I?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home