Thursday, July 23, 2009

bright

everything seems brighter and better when you've had a happy day with happy friends that you love a lot and wish you saw more of.

shocking revelations and five dollar bags. FIVE DOLLAR BAGS. I'm going to try and patchwork it so that the cloth isn't quite so thin. and also because it will be more colourful after that. yaayyy for colourful! I hope we can do this more often. It's like I'm dehydrated and I don't know that I am until I come back to the spring that gushes from you two. LOOOOOOOOOVEEEEE YYOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

and now a more methodical and rational account of my day.

I got up early and left the house with dad. he dropped me off at ikea at 9 o'clock, but to my dismay I discovered that ikea doens't open till 10 o'clock. so I sat down in subway with my copy of bleakhouse [which thickens more and more] until 10. I read my book for another hour until crystal placed a carton of milo on the table in front of my face. then euniee came along with her small bag and we had yet more food. euniee had ice cream after lunch, and I bought a small packet of daim. we walked about anchorpoint, which has a lot of nice cheap stuff. I'm well pleased with being introduced to that fact. and after we had exhausted our selection of stores with sales we went to queensway, where euniee had a tea egg and where we found overpriced dresses.

purple sequiny shoes. bags that are hard to hang back up on the shelf. the patchy cow t-shirt. green shoes and FIVE DOLLAR BAGS! floppy eared rabbits and news of floppy eared rabbits dying from indigestion. bad bad bubble tea. plans for wedding planning. brief lessons on how to buy things online. news and news and more news. thought exchange.

and old photos of warm amber days.

when we were ugly and retarded, but happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home