happyness
are we stewing in a thick soup of our own vanity? I hope not.
I arranged to have music classes on sunday. I'll be starting grade 6 lessons next week. grade 1-5 is a lot more easy peasy than I thought it would be. today started off really badly. I was so pissed off that mum came in and started yelling at me to get out of bed because she had made some last minute changes to dad and my morning plans. It was a really bad morning.
we went to visit epo betty briefly to give her some cookies and pies and stuff. dad was annoyed that mum changed our plans at the last minute and to be honest, she was being really annoying, and he wanted to leave as soon as possible so that he could get his book from home and study because he's got an exam tomorrow. but it was so awful when epo betty started to cry because she said she felt lonely. I felt so sorry for her, despite me being pissed as well that I woke up to aggressive yelling and what not.
anyway I've orchestrated to have my lessons on sunday so that dad has an excuse to send ahgong to church in the morning, after which we can go visit epo betty so she'll feel less lonely. and dad can send me to class for 11, and mum can wait for me at epo betty's. I can assume that dad will bring a book so everyone wins. and then we can go for lunch.
I would that this was different. I want you to be happy.
I arranged to have music classes on sunday. I'll be starting grade 6 lessons next week. grade 1-5 is a lot more easy peasy than I thought it would be. today started off really badly. I was so pissed off that mum came in and started yelling at me to get out of bed because she had made some last minute changes to dad and my morning plans. It was a really bad morning.
we went to visit epo betty briefly to give her some cookies and pies and stuff. dad was annoyed that mum changed our plans at the last minute and to be honest, she was being really annoying, and he wanted to leave as soon as possible so that he could get his book from home and study because he's got an exam tomorrow. but it was so awful when epo betty started to cry because she said she felt lonely. I felt so sorry for her, despite me being pissed as well that I woke up to aggressive yelling and what not.
anyway I've orchestrated to have my lessons on sunday so that dad has an excuse to send ahgong to church in the morning, after which we can go visit epo betty so she'll feel less lonely. and dad can send me to class for 11, and mum can wait for me at epo betty's. I can assume that dad will bring a book so everyone wins. and then we can go for lunch.
I would that this was different. I want you to be happy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home