working in london
it's amazing how much work I'm getting done down here in London. I'm so glad I'm here.
seriously having a nice wide table to work at is great. I get up, ok maybe I don't get up early enough but I have lunch and sit down at the table to make notes and read and I don't leave off until dinner. and after dinner I'm back to working. I'm surprising myself.
it makes me wonder about what they were saying at Lincoln's Inn. you need to have the passion for your work. and for the past few days, when I've been bathing or when I've been eating, in that strange limbo between waking and sleeping, it's just been rape laws, rape cases, journal articles on rape going, going through my mind. Maybe I will be able to cut it in the end. Maybe I won't be completely miserable.
I still intend to do my gap year. to do a diploma to see the world, who knows. I might go with aiesec and work some where like palestine or peru. Might as well make the most of these vaccinations.
oh vaccinations. I still need to get yellow fever, cholera, rabies, my hep b booster. oh Africa. they have dengue fever in tanzania as well. I don't even know if there's a vaccine for that. oh exercise. I need to exercise and build my cardio up proper for kilimanjaro. then there's the fundraising.
oh kilimanjaro.
seriously having a nice wide table to work at is great. I get up, ok maybe I don't get up early enough but I have lunch and sit down at the table to make notes and read and I don't leave off until dinner. and after dinner I'm back to working. I'm surprising myself.
it makes me wonder about what they were saying at Lincoln's Inn. you need to have the passion for your work. and for the past few days, when I've been bathing or when I've been eating, in that strange limbo between waking and sleeping, it's just been rape laws, rape cases, journal articles on rape going, going through my mind. Maybe I will be able to cut it in the end. Maybe I won't be completely miserable.
I still intend to do my gap year. to do a diploma to see the world, who knows. I might go with aiesec and work some where like palestine or peru. Might as well make the most of these vaccinations.
oh vaccinations. I still need to get yellow fever, cholera, rabies, my hep b booster. oh Africa. they have dengue fever in tanzania as well. I don't even know if there's a vaccine for that. oh exercise. I need to exercise and build my cardio up proper for kilimanjaro. then there's the fundraising.
oh kilimanjaro.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home