apartheid
you know apartheid is a topic that a lot of people are familiar with in relation to South Africa and how it has been dismantled.
it's suprising, oh it makes me so angry, that it's happening in Israel. I've been trying to find various resources, and various news reports but it's hard. There's a place, called Al Wallaja. It's a village near Bethlehem that is facing the threat of becoming isolated from the surrounding countryside as a wall is being constructed around it. After it is completed, the only access the villagers will have to the outside world will be through a tunnel that will be operated by Israeli authorities. It sounds like a prison, and has been accused of being an apartheid wall.
This ridiculous. apartheid is against international laws. what the geneva convention or something. and they get away with it for some reason. I wonder if there has been heavier international pressure. I know the US has put pressure on Israel to stop illegally settling more jewish people on the east side of jerusalem
Oh it makes me so furious. and I feel bad for the protestors that are Jewish because they are called traitors and other ignorantly conceived insults. What, they are traitors because they have a wider perception of the world and they recognise wrongs committed by a government? Because they have a sense of morality that the faithful lack? Ironic.
it's suprising, oh it makes me so angry, that it's happening in Israel. I've been trying to find various resources, and various news reports but it's hard. There's a place, called Al Wallaja. It's a village near Bethlehem that is facing the threat of becoming isolated from the surrounding countryside as a wall is being constructed around it. After it is completed, the only access the villagers will have to the outside world will be through a tunnel that will be operated by Israeli authorities. It sounds like a prison, and has been accused of being an apartheid wall.
This ridiculous. apartheid is against international laws. what the geneva convention or something. and they get away with it for some reason. I wonder if there has been heavier international pressure. I know the US has put pressure on Israel to stop illegally settling more jewish people on the east side of jerusalem
Oh it makes me so furious. and I feel bad for the protestors that are Jewish because they are called traitors and other ignorantly conceived insults. What, they are traitors because they have a wider perception of the world and they recognise wrongs committed by a government? Because they have a sense of morality that the faithful lack? Ironic.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home