happy halloween
I like halloween, I think it's really fun. I wish I could have participated in the festivities this year but I guess I was too lazy.
you know what's sad? all those fairy tales you know would never come true. no matter how badly you wish that they are real, they aren't. nothing you do could ever change that. there is no prince charming[really, there isn't], there is no perfect happy ending, there is no magic, no love.
maybe some part of me has lost hope in that, but some part still clings to all those stories. how incredibly annoying. I'm not sure what to do about this duality.
I always try to be strong.
I think that people who commit suicide are cowards. really. I don't care how bad it is, they are cowards for trying to run away like that. I really don't care about the situation.
you know what's sad? all those fairy tales you know would never come true. no matter how badly you wish that they are real, they aren't. nothing you do could ever change that. there is no prince charming[really, there isn't], there is no perfect happy ending, there is no magic, no love.
maybe some part of me has lost hope in that, but some part still clings to all those stories. how incredibly annoying. I'm not sure what to do about this duality.
I always try to be strong.
I think that people who commit suicide are cowards. really. I don't care how bad it is, they are cowards for trying to run away like that. I really don't care about the situation.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home