Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I like

I like those gold fireworks you see, that come down in showers.
I love lillies.
and music.
I adore the phantom of the opera.
I like stories, as long as I know they're stories. It's different when they're lies. I don't like lies.
I like fresh bagels with cream cheese.
I like whipped cream.
I like laughing. no, I love laughing.
I like green and red, but not together.
I like to sing.
I like the wind when it lifts my hair. out of my face, that is.
I love starwars.
I love animals. except reptiles, I don't really like reptiles. and I generally don't like little boys either.
I like snow.
I love cherryblossoms in spring time.
and I love fiery trees in autumn.
I like fresh rasberries in my ice cream.
I like sleepovers.
I like spotting constellations.
I like pie. especially apple pie and coconut cream pie.
I like toasted marshmallows.
I'm in love with no one in particular but I feel like I am.

what a funny thing love is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home