let go
I'm sick of my god damned past.
I wish there was a prince charming, or a happy ending waiting out there for me. I keep my idealism about how you don't need to be in a relationship to lead a perfectly fulfilling and happy life. but I mean the kind of happy endings that you find when you meet someone you know you could love forever and ever.
I feel broken sometimes, knowing the truth. there is no such thing.
I am not going to blame the world for all my problems, I think that's just escapism. Whatever bad things that have happened, I guess I know it's because of my own irresponsibility.
sit on the roof and look for constellations. they must be somewhere up there even if they are dimmed by the glare of the city lights.
I wish there was a prince charming, or a happy ending waiting out there for me. I keep my idealism about how you don't need to be in a relationship to lead a perfectly fulfilling and happy life. but I mean the kind of happy endings that you find when you meet someone you know you could love forever and ever.
I feel broken sometimes, knowing the truth. there is no such thing.
I am not going to blame the world for all my problems, I think that's just escapism. Whatever bad things that have happened, I guess I know it's because of my own irresponsibility.
sit on the roof and look for constellations. they must be somewhere up there even if they are dimmed by the glare of the city lights.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home