today.
I remembered today that I could have gone for 'pictures at and exhibition' and other organ works last thursday as band had been canceled. Couldn't help but feel disappointed that I had completely forgotten about it.
I couldn't bear to say it, but I cried that much at the part where he was hitting his son because it was very much like how I used to get hit. I was afraid I suppose... ah, the gay power of empathy.
but that's all in the past, and I'm really not bothered about it now. My parents are the coolest.
I couldn't bear to say it, but I cried that much at the part where he was hitting his son because it was very much like how I used to get hit. I was afraid I suppose... ah, the gay power of empathy.
but that's all in the past, and I'm really not bothered about it now. My parents are the coolest.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home