graceless
let's see, I unexpectedly pitched myself off a chair in an effort to keep my shoelaces away from crystal's reaching fingers. I got a slight friction burn when I rushed to my bag and skidded on the floor. I tripped over the mallet box when I was running to light the cake.
yeah, I'll have to work on being less... clumsy.
I'm getting a little anxious about the sydney trip. I hope we do well when we're there. I am excited, I just hope we'll all be alright and have a lot of fun while we're there; and that I don't forget to bring anything.
yeah, I'll have to work on being less... clumsy.
I'm getting a little anxious about the sydney trip. I hope we do well when we're there. I am excited, I just hope we'll all be alright and have a lot of fun while we're there; and that I don't forget to bring anything.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home