hormonal
I tried to make char kway teow on a whim. It was missing the special something. don't know what.
and I whittled the rest of my day away reading the bible in bed and eating a brick of dark chocolate. of course the brick of chocolate is making me sick now.
muse where art thou?
correction. I was so restless today. I pinned up sheets of paper on my message board and started writing lousy poetry on them. I wasted my day pacing about my room wondering why I have become so handicapped with respect to creative writing. and I keep hearing strange explosions like fireworks or guns and I don't know why they are around.
and then I wasted three hours eating chocolate and crying in bed over my bible instead of doing my work.
I am so pensive. so many thoughts running through my head, most of them questions. and I can't find any answers.
and I whittled the rest of my day away reading the bible in bed and eating a brick of dark chocolate. of course the brick of chocolate is making me sick now.
muse where art thou?
correction. I was so restless today. I pinned up sheets of paper on my message board and started writing lousy poetry on them. I wasted my day pacing about my room wondering why I have become so handicapped with respect to creative writing. and I keep hearing strange explosions like fireworks or guns and I don't know why they are around.
and then I wasted three hours eating chocolate and crying in bed over my bible instead of doing my work.
I am so pensive. so many thoughts running through my head, most of them questions. and I can't find any answers.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home