you and me
jason wade singing you and me is a great pick me up. waaaaa!!!!
anyway so this morning I was bouncing off the walls of the supreme court because something very exciting was suggested to me. but we'll see how it plays out.
at the moment Il n'y a pas d'eau en ma room, which is truly inconvenient. I wish I had been able to get home earlier to day to practice piano. I was ill when I got home so I was in the bathroom most of the evening.
anyway I am determined to improve my french and chinese at some point.
anyway so this morning I was bouncing off the walls of the supreme court because something very exciting was suggested to me. but we'll see how it plays out.
at the moment Il n'y a pas d'eau en ma room, which is truly inconvenient. I wish I had been able to get home earlier to day to practice piano. I was ill when I got home so I was in the bathroom most of the evening.
anyway I am determined to improve my french and chinese at some point.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home