possible birthday things
I was wondering what I would want for my birthday and I came up with a list of possible things.
A good fountain pen. I tried out Kevin's fountain pen and it wrote very nicely, plus it had a fine nib. I thought it would be nice to have a fountain pen that didn't require dipping in ink pots, like the ones I use for making notes at home. The good ones are quite pricey though. I don't know if I'd invest fifty pounds in a pen.
I could use a larger external hard drive for backing up all my information.
maybe walking socks. I'll need to buy more walking socks, but maybe I should just get those here before I go back.
sigh, back to loss of control and diminished responsibility. I'm really not looking forward to the exam.
A good fountain pen. I tried out Kevin's fountain pen and it wrote very nicely, plus it had a fine nib. I thought it would be nice to have a fountain pen that didn't require dipping in ink pots, like the ones I use for making notes at home. The good ones are quite pricey though. I don't know if I'd invest fifty pounds in a pen.
I could use a larger external hard drive for backing up all my information.
maybe walking socks. I'll need to buy more walking socks, but maybe I should just get those here before I go back.
sigh, back to loss of control and diminished responsibility. I'm really not looking forward to the exam.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home