Thursday, November 24, 2011

condensation

I feel like I'm becoming a more boring person and starting to disappear.

Getting a job is the sole purpose of my life right now. ok check that, getting a training contract is the sole purpose of my life right now. It's all that I think about. I keep reading the news, heavily focussing on the business world and world events. I read loads. so when people start making jokes about how lawyers are destroying the amazon, the nerd in me bursts forth to say: 'paper companies plant their own trees.'

oh ok, that's interesting.

Ewan and I went to a pub last night. It's an awesome pub. I didn't want to eat because I spent a ridiculous amount of money on food last week. I don't even know how. anyway he very kindly bought me dinner because he has a job. I need to update my list of people I need to buy dinner for once I get a contract:

mum and dad
martin's mum
brendan's parents
ewan's parents (although ewan says I don't have to)
ewan
croissant
there may be more.

I procrastinate, I'm supposed to be doing an application right now. SOLE PURPOSE IN LIFE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home