Thursday, June 24, 2010

plans for norway

it turns out that going to norway is not going to be as budget as we thought it would be. we tried to book student hostels in Aurland but there weren't any to be had, so we ended up having to go with a bed and breakfast hotel thingy. but the good thing is that it's right next to the fjord. It's not that bad considering it's supposedly classed as a hotel. about £25 for each of us each night. or was it £50? I'm pretty sure it's £25, yeah it's £25. Oh I'm so excited! I'm going to be in Norway for my birthday! Martin and I will probably go for a nice meal in Oslo to celebrate. at least we managed to secure a student hostel in Oslo.

oh I'm just excited to see the mountains and the fjords of western Norway and to walk and explore and maybe see a reindeer. ok it's probably unlikely that I'll actually see a reindeer.

I really should be studying for law and literature. Mehhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home