soooo exams
I have my last exam tomorrow and I'm seriously not motivated. I'm sitting in starbucks with Jessie checking emails and drinking iced coffee and having a poppy seed muffin.
LBO today wasn't as bad as I expected. I hope I can get a 2:1, but I don't know if it was coherent enough to warrant that. I'd be quite disappointed if I got a 2:2, but I guess I wouldn't be that surprised.
finance 2 was actually not that bad. except for that careless mistake that I made in the first question that might have cost me 12+7 marks. that is GAY. I've done the replicating portfolio one hundred million times but I panicked in the exam and inserted the wrong value into the equation. Ok they'll probably award method marks. good god I really want 66 percent for that exam. that would put in me in the first class marks overall. Everyone keeps saying I'll get method marks, but I just keep kicking myself when I think about it.
I haven't been sleeping much since finance. did an all nighter on sunday night and went to sleep for like 5 hours before rushing off to meet lorraine. She was really reassuring over LBO and everything. I wish I'd appreciated sooner how awesome she is, even if her book does suck. on monday night I slept 5 hours before being woken up by the sun light streaming through the window, giving me a sun burn. then it was back to more intense studying. jessie and I slept about 3 hours last night, trying to learn everything. I had to smoke my way through some of the essays today to be honest. It makes me die a little inside when I think about it.
Jessie is getting more and more excited cause the end of exams tomorrow mean she's that much closer to leave for her slumming trip across europe. We'll probably do another one together next year. I'm excited as well, because the end of exams brings me so much closer to Norway. Oh I'm so excited for Norway. I'll have to write about the whole experience
Once I get home it will have to be intense fund raising. and intense exercise. and then it will be KENYA OH KENYA. Ok more like Tanzania, but we're landing in Kenya. I'm quite terrified for the climb because they sat us down to talk to us about altitude sickness. and I'M NOT GOING ALL THE WAY TO AFRICA TO FINALLY REALISE MY DREAM OF CLIMBING THE MOUNTAIN ONLY TO GET ALTITUDE SICKNESS AND PUSSY OUT BEFORE REACHING THE TOP. SO I WILL TRAIN UNTIL MY HEART HAS THE STRENGTH OF THOSE CRAZY MARATHON RUNNERS.
now that that rant is over, I'll have to look through that brief guide they sent us on basic swahili as well. have to get my authorisation letters from Save the Children and etc etc. I just don't have time to do all that admin stuff now. In fact once exams are over, it's going to be intense packing. Thank God Kevin helped jessie and I settle that with some company. They'll be picking my stuff up on Monday. I have to go to that huge outdoors store near Earlsdon and purchase a rucksack and some walking socks. walking trousers. maybe some thermals. it's going to cost too much but whatever, because I will use my adventures shoes and socks and thermals in the future when I walk across the great white north or mongolia or russia or something. Jessie and I were thinking of taking the trans-siberian railway from moscow to beijing after we graduate. Although we might not go all the way to beijing. but it's a great opportunity to practice my limited russian vocabulary I suppose. hello, how are you and coffee.
Oh I suppose I could practice more over the holidays and attempt to converse with Anna in Russian, but it probably won't work out that well.
LBO today wasn't as bad as I expected. I hope I can get a 2:1, but I don't know if it was coherent enough to warrant that. I'd be quite disappointed if I got a 2:2, but I guess I wouldn't be that surprised.
finance 2 was actually not that bad. except for that careless mistake that I made in the first question that might have cost me 12+7 marks. that is GAY. I've done the replicating portfolio one hundred million times but I panicked in the exam and inserted the wrong value into the equation. Ok they'll probably award method marks. good god I really want 66 percent for that exam. that would put in me in the first class marks overall. Everyone keeps saying I'll get method marks, but I just keep kicking myself when I think about it.
I haven't been sleeping much since finance. did an all nighter on sunday night and went to sleep for like 5 hours before rushing off to meet lorraine. She was really reassuring over LBO and everything. I wish I'd appreciated sooner how awesome she is, even if her book does suck. on monday night I slept 5 hours before being woken up by the sun light streaming through the window, giving me a sun burn. then it was back to more intense studying. jessie and I slept about 3 hours last night, trying to learn everything. I had to smoke my way through some of the essays today to be honest. It makes me die a little inside when I think about it.
Jessie is getting more and more excited cause the end of exams tomorrow mean she's that much closer to leave for her slumming trip across europe. We'll probably do another one together next year. I'm excited as well, because the end of exams brings me so much closer to Norway. Oh I'm so excited for Norway. I'll have to write about the whole experience
Once I get home it will have to be intense fund raising. and intense exercise. and then it will be KENYA OH KENYA. Ok more like Tanzania, but we're landing in Kenya. I'm quite terrified for the climb because they sat us down to talk to us about altitude sickness. and I'M NOT GOING ALL THE WAY TO AFRICA TO FINALLY REALISE MY DREAM OF CLIMBING THE MOUNTAIN ONLY TO GET ALTITUDE SICKNESS AND PUSSY OUT BEFORE REACHING THE TOP. SO I WILL TRAIN UNTIL MY HEART HAS THE STRENGTH OF THOSE CRAZY MARATHON RUNNERS.
now that that rant is over, I'll have to look through that brief guide they sent us on basic swahili as well. have to get my authorisation letters from Save the Children and etc etc. I just don't have time to do all that admin stuff now. In fact once exams are over, it's going to be intense packing. Thank God Kevin helped jessie and I settle that with some company. They'll be picking my stuff up on Monday. I have to go to that huge outdoors store near Earlsdon and purchase a rucksack and some walking socks. walking trousers. maybe some thermals. it's going to cost too much but whatever, because I will use my adventures shoes and socks and thermals in the future when I walk across the great white north or mongolia or russia or something. Jessie and I were thinking of taking the trans-siberian railway from moscow to beijing after we graduate. Although we might not go all the way to beijing. but it's a great opportunity to practice my limited russian vocabulary I suppose. hello, how are you and coffee.
Oh I suppose I could practice more over the holidays and attempt to converse with Anna in Russian, but it probably won't work out that well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home