delivery
I was looking for the song and I asked my friends to tell me what to sing.
please give me a song to sing
But they didn't really have any that made me really want to sing. And after a while, I wasn't sure whether I was asking them or God for a song to sing.
but in the end, God sent me a song.
be thou my vision O Lord of my heart,
not all else to me please say that thou art,
thou my great father and I thy true son,
thou in me dwelling
and I in the one.
please give me a song to sing
But they didn't really have any that made me really want to sing. And after a while, I wasn't sure whether I was asking them or God for a song to sing.
but in the end, God sent me a song.
be thou my vision O Lord of my heart,
not all else to me please say that thou art,
thou my great father and I thy true son,
thou in me dwelling
and I in the one.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home