obama
I forgot about the elections when I woke up this morning. I had some yoghurt and sat at the top of the stairs waiting for the bathroom. I knew dave was awake because he was listening to something on his computer. then I realised that he was listening to the speech from the new president and I charged into his room shouting 'who won!'
thank God obama won. THANK GOD. because you know that if McCain won the whole world would be going 'FUCK.' and the only people who'd be happy would be the hicks that voted for him. Now I don't have any really strong feelings against McCain, it's just Palin that I, and the rest of the global civilised intelligent community cannot stand. If Palin had become vice president, I honestly think I'd have to find a way to fund outer space colonisation research. because I wouldn't want to be on the same planet as one where palin was the vice president of a super power.
now according to the bbc, close to 20% more women voted for obama than McCain. HA! so much for getting more votes from women by having a female candidate for vice president. The American public is not completely stupid.
so history has been made, the first black american president. that is cool shit. he better be an awesome president.
thank God obama won. THANK GOD. because you know that if McCain won the whole world would be going 'FUCK.' and the only people who'd be happy would be the hicks that voted for him. Now I don't have any really strong feelings against McCain, it's just Palin that I, and the rest of the global civilised intelligent community cannot stand. If Palin had become vice president, I honestly think I'd have to find a way to fund outer space colonisation research. because I wouldn't want to be on the same planet as one where palin was the vice president of a super power.
now according to the bbc, close to 20% more women voted for obama than McCain. HA! so much for getting more votes from women by having a female candidate for vice president. The American public is not completely stupid.
so history has been made, the first black american president. that is cool shit. he better be an awesome president.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home