Monday, October 06, 2008

party in leam

Anna's birthday party was freakin awesome!!! martin and I got her a gingerbread train kit. it was a really great kickass time meeting up with all the super cool hug-dispensing emscote people! <3 I've missed them all a lot and I'll probably continue to miss them over the year since they're living all the way in south leamington. It was incredibly awesome catching up with people and exchanging lots of hugs! I was almost crushed at one point and croissant kept tickling me. I ended up screaming and screaming until martin came running in looking panicky. it was super funny.

croissant came down for the weekend too. I think we were all quite touched that he came down all the way from London to hang out with us. I guess it's cause we're so cool. unfortunately he arrived late on saturday and left early on sunday, which sucked.

stephie nadia sarah and ella appeared through the door and we had some more awesome hugs. stephie told me she was still compiling all the photos she'd taken while she was in south east asia and would send them to me at some point which was exciting. they didn't stay all that long because they had another party to head off to. they asked us to come but we didn't know the host/hostess and I said that we might go later. we ended up not going though because we spent so much time catching up with everyone else. aw but I really loved it all.

they have a really nice house too

anyway I had a really nice talk with rugby Joe :D who was slightly drunk at the time. he hadn't started slurring yet at least. and it was a very heart warming chat because he kept talking about how him and anna are awesome and how me and martin are awesome. it made me very happy to know that he was very happy and I guess him saying that me and martin are perfect together for the moment. anyway it was extra heart warming because our conversation was punctuated with regular hugs! I remember when I first caught him in the science concourse I just yelled JOOOOEEE!!!!! and he just hugged me and lifted me off the ground for a good 5 seconds. joe is like a heartwarming awesome hug dispenser :D

hugs are the best. I love hugs better than figs. [note my allusion to antony and cleopatra]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home