busy busy
ok there's so much to do this year. aside from the fact that all my modules require a hell lot of reading, and eu law is ridiculous because they want us to do podcasts for it just so they can feel proud of themselves for keeping up to date with technology even though the exercise is incredibly pointless and troublesome, house work is taking up time as well. now that tesco isn't 2 seconds away and there's no croissant to drive, grocery shopping is more tiring and more lengthy.
I joined a lot of societies and sports again. I won't be very involved this term, most likely, but next term I only have 3 modules so I'm going crazy then. climbing, fencing, riding, codpiece drama soc, wing tsun, string orchestra, cello lessons, piano lessons, one world week, mooting, law soc. is that it? wow it's absolutely mad. but my commitment to riding is going to be minimal, that's mostly for fun. climbing is just for whenever I feel like going bouldering. so far it's all quite fun. cello lessons are very exciting!
I'm starting to come up with some really exciting ideas for one world week. I was thinking of making the programme with a fantastical theme. fantastical as in things like paper mache birds that fly and yellow flags and a jester appearing regularly throughout the thing. ok it doesn't sound very exciting like that but think mirror mask. boxes and puppets and lots of different shaped locks.
I still need to do well this year though which is going to be difficult what with all the reading. econs is crazy. but the ridiculously expensive required text is really helpful. stupid thing cost 50 pounds. it's been very clear so far though, which makes me feel less angry at it. property seems ok so far. I make sure to do the work before class and gary watt is really clear and engaging. libe is really interesting full stop. french is easy pie. ccc is hard but hey it's hugh beale and the other guy prince is quite cool. I just hate EU law. it's so dry and the lecturers voice feels like rusty nails raking my ear drums causing an infection that spreads to my soul.
Joe's girlfriend lu is over at the moment and I think we should have her over more often because joe turns on the heating when she's around.
in the mean time, things with martin are going really well. and we're all very cheery.
I joined a lot of societies and sports again. I won't be very involved this term, most likely, but next term I only have 3 modules so I'm going crazy then. climbing, fencing, riding, codpiece drama soc, wing tsun, string orchestra, cello lessons, piano lessons, one world week, mooting, law soc. is that it? wow it's absolutely mad. but my commitment to riding is going to be minimal, that's mostly for fun. climbing is just for whenever I feel like going bouldering. so far it's all quite fun. cello lessons are very exciting!
I'm starting to come up with some really exciting ideas for one world week. I was thinking of making the programme with a fantastical theme. fantastical as in things like paper mache birds that fly and yellow flags and a jester appearing regularly throughout the thing. ok it doesn't sound very exciting like that but think mirror mask. boxes and puppets and lots of different shaped locks.
I still need to do well this year though which is going to be difficult what with all the reading. econs is crazy. but the ridiculously expensive required text is really helpful. stupid thing cost 50 pounds. it's been very clear so far though, which makes me feel less angry at it. property seems ok so far. I make sure to do the work before class and gary watt is really clear and engaging. libe is really interesting full stop. french is easy pie. ccc is hard but hey it's hugh beale and the other guy prince is quite cool. I just hate EU law. it's so dry and the lecturers voice feels like rusty nails raking my ear drums causing an infection that spreads to my soul.
Joe's girlfriend lu is over at the moment and I think we should have her over more often because joe turns on the heating when she's around.
in the mean time, things with martin are going really well. and we're all very cheery.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home