today's little things
Lot's of little things happened today, as they do everyday.
I tied a knot in a piece of gummy string using my tongue and saw the underside of the classes little ecology experiment : an ant-infested pineapple. It's disgustingly interesting to see how fast those little bugs work.
The guys were harassing the sd2s, dubbing the classroom 'alderan' and desperately trying to get through the door. they had a lightsabre battle with rolls of paper and waved a severely disfigured manequin head around.
and eunice insists that she is a princess, despite my attempts to infom her of the boring mundane truth. guess I can't really blame her selective hearing.
and of course, we aboslutley cannot forget the miracle crash.
I tied a knot in a piece of gummy string using my tongue and saw the underside of the classes little ecology experiment : an ant-infested pineapple. It's disgustingly interesting to see how fast those little bugs work.
The guys were harassing the sd2s, dubbing the classroom 'alderan' and desperately trying to get through the door. they had a lightsabre battle with rolls of paper and waved a severely disfigured manequin head around.
and eunice insists that she is a princess, despite my attempts to infom her of the boring mundane truth. guess I can't really blame her selective hearing.
and of course, we aboslutley cannot forget the miracle crash.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home